I am so incredibly excited that today is the last day to register for my online bootcamp, because that means that it is about to start! For the last few months I have been dreaming, planning, and sweating trying to make this happen. I am so amazingly happy and very blessed by the support that you have all shown me by signing up. It means so much! I have to say a big thank you to Shay from Mix and Match Mama and also to Sheaffer from Pinterest Told Me To for helping to get the word out about my bootcamp! You ladies are awesome!
These last few weeks have been so insanely busy but I am loving it! Finalizing workouts, editing video (I am by no means a professional videographer), invoicing, and lots of praying. It has been an amazing almost 15 months since Caden has come along. One of most important things I have learned is that little eyes are always watching. Little eyes are always learning. I am so blessed to have Josh. Without him there is no way any of of these dreams of mine would have ever seen the light of day. He is a great husband and father.
I am so thankful to have a partner who believes in me, prays for me, and loves me unconditionally. We are both committed to teaching Caden the importance of eating healthy and taking care of himself, both physically and spiritually.
This workout was inspired by an early morning sweatfest with my friend Kiley. The only thing you will need for this workout is yourself and a chair. Here are the exercises:
- Start in plank position with hands slightly wider than shoulder width.
- Lower body to floor by bending arms. Push body up until arms are extended. Repeat.
- Modify by placing knees down. You will want to modify for this workout.
- Position your hands shoulder width apart on a chair. Move your booty in front of the bench with your legs bent.
- Straighten out your arms and keep a little bend in your elbows. Now slowly bend at your elbows and lower your upper body down towards the floor until your arms are at about a 90 degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the chair.
- Return to starting position and repeat.
- Place right foot on the middle of chair and step up as you balance your body for 1-2 seconds on the right leg.
- Your left knee should drive up towards your hip.
- Step down with your left leg and repeat.
BOAT POSE CRUNCHES
To see example check out my Core & Burpees Workout.
- Start seated with your knees bent and your feet flat. Slowly lean back and lift your legs off the floor so that you are now balancing on your butt. Lengthen and flatten your back, trying to eliminate any roundness or arching.
- Lift through your sternum or upper chest. Slide your shoulder blades toward each other behind you and keep lifting long through your neck and head.
- Reach your arms forward and on an exhale begin to hover heels and shoulders 1 inch off the mat. Return to starting position on an inhale.
- Start in the top of a push up position.
- Jump your feet in, bringing your knees to your chest and keep your hands on the floor.
- Come to an standing and jump into the air, raising your arms overhead.
- Return to a squat with hands to floor and then jump your feet back plank.
Now that you know the exercises here is the workout. Make sure to complete 2 rounds for time. You will be sore all over. You are welcome.
For each exercise complete 10 sets of 10 reps. Once you go back and repeat the entire workout a second time you will have done 200 reps of each exercise. Make sure to give yourself a short rest between sets. Don’t move on to the next exercise until you have finished all sets.
Let me know how you did! Remember today is the last day to register and pay for a spot in my online bootcamp! Registration closes at 5pm (GMT). Have you signed up? Will you try this workout? If you are registered for bootcamp keep your eyes open tomorrow for your welcome e-mail!