- There is one God existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matt. 28:19)
- Jesus is fully man and fully God. He was born of the virgin Mary, proven Himself to be the Son of God by His deeds, fulfillment of prophecy, crucifixion and bodily resurrection. (Luke 1:42; 1 Cor. 15)
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. It is always true, all the time. (2 Peter. 1:21; 2 Tim. 3:16)
- Heaven and hell are both literal places. (Matt. 8:12; Rev. 20:14-15; 21:8;)
- Salvation from the punishment of hell is a gift of God’s grace to those who put their faith in Jesus. (John 3:16; Eph. 2:8-9)
If you have any questions at all about Jesus, Christianity, faith, the Bible you can reach me by email at email@example.com. It would be an honor to talk with you!